[pct-l] Mailing Fuel Canisters

Ken Powers ken at gottawalk.com
Wed Apr 14 12:59:43 CDT 2010

I found a statement in the postal regs that says "Gasoline is nonmailable
under any circumstances."
My search of postal regs for white gas found nothing.

My attempts at getting butane canisters shipped via UPS or FedEx have been
met with so much paperwork I have never followed thru with the attempts. I
even asked for help from UPS in understanding how to ship fuel canisters. I
still didn't get very far.

If you find some way to ship white gasoline please let me know and I will
update my webpage. http://www.gottawalk.com/shipping_fuel.htm

Good luck on your planning and enjoy the hike

Ken