[pct-l] Hauser creek

Eugene atetuna at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 13 21:32:19 CDT 2010

It's running and looked clear a couple weeks ago, but you might be better off getting water at one of the few creeks around mile 12 since I think it'd be cleaner.  There's also a creek that should be running on top of Morena Butte, but the water tastes horrible. HORRIBLE.  Anyway, with the rain we just got you'll find water all over the place until you get past Mount Laguna.

Sir Mix-a-lot