[pct-l] When to start carrying Microspikes/traction aid; list of resupply locations

Dan Africk danstheman at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 21:55:59 CDT 2010

.
I have yet another question for this awesomely informative list:

When should I start carrying my Microspikes traction aid? In other words,
where should I expect to find a lot of snow and ice where the extra traction
will be beneficial? I will be starting my thru-hike the first week in May,
north-bound.

And in another unrelated question, where can I find a list of all resupply
points on the trail, with mailing addresses, in a single document? I'm
familiar with the excellent Plan your hike page, but I seem to remember
seeing a printable document somewhere that had all the addresses in one
place.

As always I am very grateful for all the information and entertainment from
the people on this list. Good luck to everyone, I can't wait to meet the
other 2010 hikers!