[pct-l] Trail booty (RE: Billy Goat's Lost Poles)

linsey mowoggirl at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 10 12:27:01 CDT 2010

Hey Gang,

Perhaps I  am an antisocial Southbounder, unaccustomed to hiking with "the herd", but any gear I find is instantly deemed "Trail Booty", as is any gear I loose.  The only way I see around this is if I were to put my name and a contact number on my gear with permanent ink, so the finder knows who to contact.

I would backtrack many more miles for my umbrella than for a redundant hat.  If someone had already picked it up, I may try and sweettalk them out of their booty but in my mind it is finders keepers if the item is unidentifiable.

Sincerely, Lollygag

Message: 3