[pct-l] Hypothermia (was "Earthquake!")

Yoshihiro Murakami completewalker at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 07:57:58 CDT 2010

I am sorry. I had a miss writing. 8 peoples died at once. These
incidents iterates regularly in several years.  The cause is ignorant
of weather, of wind-chill effect.  By the way, when the foot is wet,
it will exhaust your physical strength in a long run.

Dear Scott, I cannot obtain long holidays except summer.  I will meet
with you somewhere in August.

Good night.

--
Sincerely