[pct-l] deodorant

Bill Burge bill at burge.com
Fri Apr 9 00:35:45 CDT 2010

Another option is to skip a deodorant that is just perfumy.

I use this stuff on a daily basis (allergic to many perfumes).  It's
minerals salts  http://www.thecrystal.com/  in solid form, it's not
very big (you can save a chunk from the one you're using) and all you
have to do is rub it on wet.  It doesn't smell, leak, or weigh much.
It lasts a LONG time.  The regular deodorant stick sized one lasts
over a year.  You can use it anywhere you want to kill bacterial
growth - feet are a prime point.

BillB