[pct-l] Cougar

Eugene atetuna at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 8 19:56:03 CDT 2010

While I would have to agree with you, having had seen a small mountain lion south of Idyllwild yesterday night, I'd much rather not see a cougar at all.  Yes, I do realize I'm lucky to see a mountain lion around these parts, but I'd rather not be so fortunate...especially when I have the insecurity of sleeping in a bivy.  With my "luck", I'll probably see a lot of bears this year...I may find that Big Bear is very appropriately named.

Sir Mix-a-lot