[pct-l] deodorant

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Apr 3 19:13:24 CDT 2010

Switchback,
It has nothing to do with  "afraid"  but with, as Ground Pounder Bill
says,  "BE  PREPARED".
BTW....why is that big, bad Air Force Colonel carrying a Bear-Vault,
bear spray, and stockpiling rocks?
Could it be that he is afraid of that big black bear?

JMT Reinhol
He, he, he, he,..cough, cough, cough...KAREN!!!...OXYGEN!!!...I need oxygen.