[pct-l] Payment Options - Debit Cards

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Sun Apr 4 12:51:33 CDT 2010

I've read that some folks off on a long trip will set up an electronic monthly payment to the credit card company.  Your bank has to support electronic bill payment, but most do these days.  Just figure out what some reasonable payment would be to make sure the minimum is covered and as much of the expected charges as you want to pay.