[pct-l] SWIMMING SUIT ????? AND FORUM ??

Véronique GIRARD-MADOUX vgm at noos.fr
Sun Apr 4 04:17:37 CDT 2010

Hello,
Swimming suite : I read on this forum that some hotels in resupply towns  have swimming pool, or there are lakes along the way. But when I look at hikers' gear list (specially women) I don't see any kind of swimming suit. So I wonder,  is it the 21st of june naked day every day on the trail ?

PCT forum :I think it is judicious to keep on receiving mails from the PCT forum during the trail, for all the informations it brings, but how to manage so many messages with a PEEK ?, it may burn out the battery very quickly. Former hikers have an idea about that ???

MERCI
Veronique/Edelweiss