[pct-l] Snake marks

Eugene atetuna at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 4 02:03:33 CDT 2010

I like the idea, but I don't think it'd work in practice...too many snake spottings already this year among myself and other section/thru hikers I've met.  I think the whole trail would be a big pattern of "S"'s.

Also, I don't hike with glasses, so every snake I see is treated like a rattler even if it doesn't rattle.  Anyway, my last snake sighting was yesterday, although I met a Swiss hiker today that said he spotted 6 snakes between Barrel Spring and the hills before Warner Springs.

Eugene