[pct-l] Thank you Erik the Black!!!! Postholer,

Wes Rose wb104475 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Apr 3 16:19:29 CDT 2010

Yikes!

Let's remember the whole glass-house thingy.  I am (still) a fan of Postholer's despite some
of areas of disagreement.  His contributions to the PCT and this list speak for themselves.

"There is none righteousness, no not one".   Apostle Paul

[pct-l] Thank you Erik the Black!!!! Postholer, are you Dick Cheney?
dnlcyclone at aol.com dnlcyclone at aol.com
Sat Apr 3 12:17:11 CDT 2010

  a.. Previous message: [pct-l] Gaiters
  b.. Next message: [pct-l] plea for civility!
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]
Thank you, Erik!!!  Your atlases look great, and your honest reviews (which put faces to names) are
thoroughly convincing.  Postholer:  YOU ARE A JERK.  Point blank.  I don't mind saying it, and I wish
others would, too....