[pct-l] Anyone driving to LA from Anza or Warner Springs Area this Wednesday or Thursday?

Joël Fisler pct at fisler.ch
Sat Apr 3 14:28:18 CDT 2010

Hi,
I am a Swiss guy currently hiking the PCT northbound and I am currently in
Borrego Springs library. I have to get to LA this Wednesday or Thursday and
was wondering if anyone is in the Area. I will probably be on Highway 74
Wednsday but Thursday would also be ok. If anyone is near Anza or Warner
Springs, please let me know, I would be happy to share gas or buy you lunch
:-)
You can reach me via text or phone (most of the time off though) at
3108802383. I dont know if I can check my email before Wednesday so texting
would be the best option.

Thanks a lot.
Joel

--

Joël Fisler - joel at fisler.ch - http://blog.fisler.ch

PHONE: 3108802383 or "joelfisler" (Skype)
CHAT: fisler at mac.com (Messenger & iChat)