[pct-l] Thank you Erik the Black!!!! Postholer, are you Dick Cheney?

dnlcyclone at aol.com dnlcyclone at aol.com
Sat Apr 3 12:17:11 CDT 2010

Thank you, Erik!!!  Your atlases look great, and your honest reviews (which put faces to names) are thoroughly convincing.  Postholer:  YOU ARE A JERK.  Point blank.  I don't mind saying it, and I wish others would, too.  You tell people to not take water from water caches, but to make sure they wear deodorant to smell good for others.  You eschew the "predatory behavior" of vendors at the Kickoff, but yet use this forum to gain access to the homes and wallets of possible consumers in order to hawk your "superior" product, when you know Erik's product is actually better.  Unbelievable.  Hiker and buyer beware.  Postholer is a total crank.  I don't mind if people think I'm being harsh, because I've had it with the haughty, higher-than-thou rhetoric from Postholer and those of his ilk.  I don't resent anyone who chooses to keep their two cents in their pocket, but I guess I'm the type of the person who likes to vocally support good people like Erik.  I'm also one of those people who doesn't mind not sitting on my hands and calling out cantankerous old naysaying scrooges like Postholer.  Good luck to all.  For those tiring of MY rhetoric, I will try to lay low, but I just can't sit by and watch guys like Erik and the rest of us be subject to truly "predatory" vending and venting on the behalf of a miser like Postholer.

Good day, cheers, and good luck on your 2010 treks,

David & Rachel Liechty aka Deadbeat Dave and...no nickname yet...

Attached Message