[pct-l] Archive help? (OR longest stretch between resupply)

Rebekah David rebekahedavid at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 21:56:55 CDT 2010

Hi there, I'm fairly new to the list (>2 months) and I can't figure out how
to search the archives... I see the link (
http://mailman.backcountry.net/pipermail/pct-l/) to the actual archives
themselves, but no search function... Do I need to just go through each one
manually? Or is there something I'm missing?

I'm specifically wondering about how long a stretch without resupply is
reasonable and what other people have done. I'm not as concerned with weight
as most people on this list seem to be, but obviously 4 weeks @ 2 lbs of
food a day + water in the desert would be a bit difficult for anyone...

Again, if this subject has been covered extensively, just ignore me (or
point me in that direction!)

Thanks!