[pct-l] Deodorant

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Fri Apr 2 16:50:06 CDT 2010

Good afternoon, Iceaxe,

Last spring in the San Gabriels, north of Messenger Flats, I was just
crossing a ridge from an open, timbered side to a side that was mostly tall
brush.  I didn’t know it but the brush was fully flowered and the fragrance
was so thick I could have cut it with a knife.

My first thought as I crossed the ridge and was hit by the breeze over the
flowers?  “There must be some day-hikers coming up the other way.”

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09