[pct-l] water reports

abiegen at cox.net abiegen at cox.net
Fri Apr 2 12:28:59 CDT 2010

I plan to look at the report the day before I start out, take the most recent information and mark up my maps, atlas, whatever with a blue magic marker to indicate the water sources that are still good. I might just do the ones for the first section of the hike until I get to another town where I can get the latest information for the next section. I will also put the list in my smart phone as a URL and as a document. Over kill but no added weight for both and I can access the document when I might not be able to reach the URL.

TrailHacker

"The only sin which we can never forgive in each other is difference of opinion."
Ralph Waldo Emerson