[pct-l] HiTech V-Lite Boots

Matthew Edwards hetchhetchyman at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 10:53:49 CDT 2010

I never use boots for hiking butbeing a plumber I sometimes need them for work. I have a pair of HiTech V-Lite Mid Boots. All I can say is that since returning from the PCT last year I found my foot no longer tolerates being jammed into such a narrow toe box as found on the V-Lites.
Personally I think they would be to hot, especially for So Cal since (my pair at least) has a synthetic and leather upper with minimal ventilation. They were great for crawling around under houses though.
This is just my opinion and shoe stuff is SUPER personal.
I hope that was what you meant by HiTech V-Lite.. If not I am sure curious what else it could be.
-Iceaxe

HikeStrong2010.com Benefits Cancer Research
Sent on the go from my Peek