[pct-l] water reports

AsABat asabat at 4jeffrey.net
Fri Apr 2 10:17:44 CDT 2010

If you just hit the print button in your web browser the A-D part of the
water report will print 10 pages right now. What I've done (from the water
reports intro page) is:

To print these pages, I recommend changing your margins to zero on all four
sides, and making the font size the smallest. In Internet Explorer 7 the
margins are under File->Page Setup and the font size under Page->Text Size.

In Internet Explorer 8 (and probably others) if you instead go to
File->Print Preview then the right item on the toolbar says "Shrink to Fit"
(or maybe "100%"). Change this to a smaller percent and then press the
printer icon on the Print Preview window. Using 50% got the 10 pages down to
just 3, and 30% got it to 2 pages but pretty small.

Thanks,

AsABat
Send water report updates to water at 4jeffrey.net
PCT Water Reports for So Cal http://pct.4jeffrey.net