[pct-l] new route north from Snoqualmie Pass.

Eric Lee saintgimp at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 1 12:28:39 CDT 2010

Capt Bivy wrote:

I don't know what the burned out area looked like, but this was a treat.
Several really good camp sites too.

I haven't been up there since the fire in that area last summer, but my
understanding is that it wasn't a large or vigorous fire; it was just very
close to the trail so a section of it was closed while it burned.  I don't
think there's any particular reason to use Gadget's route this year unless
you just want to.  Anyone who has more first-hand knowledge - feel free to
correct me.

Eric