[pct-l] Gear List

CHUCK CHELIN steeleye at wildblue.net
Thu Apr 1 08:02:57 CDT 2010

Good morning, Gary,

I would avoid the Premus Eta set compared to a home-made alcohol stove cook
set because:

1)      The Eta set weighs almost twice as much,

2)      It costs about three times as much,

3)      Fuel is more difficult to find and more expensive,

4)      The alcohol stove has exactly no moving parts.

5)      The tall Eta stove sitting atop its fuel canister is much less
stable.

Steel-Eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

http://www.trailjournals.com/SteelEye09