[pct-l] Peek vs cell

Ellen Shopes igellen at comcast.net
Tue Sep 29 19:48:11 CDT 2009

None that I can think of except expense.  Of course, you can't make phone
calls with a Peek.  The device is inexpensive (I bought mine at Target),
there is no long contract obligation.  You can pay month to month,
quarterly, etc and stop service when you want to.  I paid 3 months of
service for about $45.