[pct-l] LW Backpacking Presentation

Paul Cronshaw beemancron at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 27 19:27:54 CDT 2009

Hi Linda,

Too bad I don't live closer to the Columbia River.  I give LW backpacking presentations in the Santa Barbara area.
I have posted my powerpoint presentation on my photo web site. You are welcome to use the ideas
from this presentation.

http://picasaweb.google.com/beemancron

Some of my PCT section hikes are also on this site; just
click on any album and run a slide show.

Happy Trails

Paul"The Beeman" Cronshaw
PCT Section hiker

--Forwarded Message Attachment--