[pct-l] Oregon Sec C - Jack Spring?

Jeffrey Olson jolson at olc.edu
Sun Sep 20 10:14:47 CDT 2009

If I remember correctly, Ranger Spring is the headwaters of the the
middle fork of the rogue.  If I'm right, there are a number of potholes
- upwards to 20 or so - out of which water flows prodigiously - and in
the matter of 50 yards, forms a 30' wide river.  Pretty amazing.  If my
memory serves me well...

Jeff...