[pct-l] Section K shuttle?

Erik The Black erik at eriktheblack.com
Sat Sep 12 11:45:58 CDT 2009

Hi Will,

The TART route links up with the Blue Go Shuttle, which will take you down
to South Lake Tahoe. I believe Route 30 is the one you're looking for:

http://www.bluego.org/route30map.html

>From South Lake Tahoe it's a short hitch to Echo Lake Resort.

Happy Trails!
Erik The Black

************************
Fall Clearance Sale
Save 20% Off A PCT Atlas!
http://www.pctatlas.com
************************

------------------------------

Message: 10
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:12:12 -0700
From: Will Dane <w.e.dane at gmail.com>
Subject: [pct-l] Section K shuttle?
To: pct-l at backcountry.net

Does anyone know of any transport options from Truckee to the Echo Lake
Resort? I am planning to hike section K in a couple weeks and my wife can
only bring me as far as Truckee. It looks like the TART bus will only go as
far as Sugar Pine Point...are there other buses or options available after
that?

Thanks,

will

End of Pct-l Digest, Vol 21, Issue 19