[pct-l] How much water????

Stephen Clark rowriver at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 11 20:24:11 CDT 2009

Get a copy of Erik the Black's Pacific Crest Trail Atlas. It is small, light weight, and spells out in clear colorful graphics what the water situation is at every way point.
I hiked the Border to Scissors Crossing a day or two at a time this past Spring and Summer (through the end of July). I didn't ever carry more than 4.5 liters a day, and never ran out.
OregonBound