[pct-l] Trail Head Shuttle Service- Big Bear Area

JIM BANKS jbanks4 at socal.rr.com
Thu Sep 10 10:38:45 CDT 2009

Lee Wellington provides shuttle services in the Big Bear Area.  His phone
number is (714) 225-0998.  Yes, that is an Orange County area code, but it
is his cell phone that he uses up in Big Bear.  If he is not available, call
the Nature's Inn at (877) 585-2226 and they may have other referrals.

I-Beam