[pct-l] P reception

William A. Chavez wctrekker at dslextreme.com
Tue Sep 8 17:25:11 CDT 2009

In my planing for my ill fated hike :( I called Leo Laporte, he is
known as the "Tech Guy" on KFI 640.  I wanted an I-Phone but Leo said
that The Blackberry Bold(Blackberry 9000) would be better suited for
my hike.  I was and continue to be happy with the phone and its
features.

I posted directly to trailjournals, even though it looked a little
weird it worked fine.  I also e-mailed pictures and journal entries
to my wife who in turn posted them for me.  As Postholer has pointed
out to me Postholer's mobile feature is more convenient.  The camera
is only 2 mega pixels.  The device does have true GPS and will geo
tag your pictures as well.

Bill

2010 hopeful, 2 more surgeries to go

trailjournals.com/bchavez