[pct-l] Buckwheat finished the PCT! now looking for contact info for a certain hiker

RJD richok at narod.ru
Sun Sep 6 11:36:26 CDT 2009

This is Rick, aka "Buckwheat." I finished the PCT 4 days ago. What an
experience. I need to reach a section or thru-hiker I met in the
Sierras. His name is Jerry, he is 55 years old, curly haired, and has
hiked in the Sierras extensively. He owns a house near Donner Pass and
has sewn innovated ultralight gear for decades. I met him in Kennedy
Meadows around June 2 and ended up going over Forrester Pass with him
and Icecap about 10 days later. Other people who might remember him
are Steel Eye, Chuck (from Vermont), Icecap (from Switzerland), Slim
Jim, Mandown and anyone else who went through there early in the season.

If anyone has any leads, please contact me at richok [at] narod [dot]
ru. Thank you.