[pct-l] Desolation Wilderness in late September?

ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com ned at pacificcrestcustombuilders.com
Sun Sep 6 10:04:03 CDT 2009

Basically, Will, prepare for all conditions. You may encounter warm and
clear days with a mild to cold wind blowing through the granite bowls of
Desolation. It is likely that the average temperatures will be lower than
those of summer and a little windier, too. The nights can easily be in the
30s. Your canteens may freeze at night. Thunderstorms may still be happening
and you might see some snow...

Mtnned