[pct-l] pocketmail setup

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Sep 2 11:05:30 CDT 2009

As far as I know, analogue cell phone service is no longer available.
all the carriers have converted to digital (except maybe in a few spots)
and turned off their analogue service by Feb 2008. so carrying an
analogue only cell phone is about as useful as carrying a small brick.

Tortoise

"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong."

--H. L. Mencken

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>