[pct-l] Bathing on the trail

pam.bryant at cox.net pam.bryant at cox.net
Tue Sep 1 08:21:32 CDT 2009

"I carry gold bond foot power with me while hiking and use it on my
feet at most breaks. It doubles as a quick deodorant before trying
to yogi a ride into town"

     On my last 6 day backpack I carried a travel size baby powder and would sprinkle on my hiking shirt armpits area and my feet. It worked very well.Tthe smell of baby powder sure outweighs the smell of funk.