[pct-l] PCT 2009 Compilation Video

Joshua M jtmlite at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 10:11:49 CDT 2009

I have an answer for that, I'm sure Patrick would agree.
Standing at that "Trail Abandoned" sign and looking at your options two
things go through your head.
1.  Do I really want to hike all those switch backs all that way down then
all the way back up.
2. Am i gonna die because i'm lazy...(a lazy person that just hiked 2,500
miles...)

TAKING THE SHORT CUT!!!!!
I think I only slipped once or twice and I learned that you can't stop
moving when walking on that kind of stuff.  But i felt like a mt. Goat
afterwards.

OD
pct 08