[pct-l] End of Earth in 2012

bighummel at aol.com bighummel at aol.com
Fri Oct 30 13:21:39 CDT 2009

The end of the world has been predicted before . . . yawn.  Let's see  2000 was the last one, eh?  I hear that the prediction is for the explosion to happen on  . . . April 25th, 2012!!  So, if this is the case, 2011 will be the last kickoff.  I'm ready.  Let's go!!

Greg Hummel

" Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me alone."