[pct-l] PCT 2009 Compilation Video

Patrick Beggan meta474 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 20:01:25 CDT 2009

Hey guys, long time no speak. I recently put the compilation video I
made from videos shot during my second thru-hike (2009) up on a video
hosting service, thought I'd share the link. It's an informal
compilation, it doesn't have any kind of continuing narrative, it's
just a collection of clips, in chronological order.

Be warned, I use a certain f-word to a frequency that would make
Quentin Tarantino envious. But other than some language, it's safe to
view at work.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/meta474/videos/1/

I also put a few photos from my hike this year on my flickr, in the
set "Pacific Crest Trail 2009, non-SLR" on the right side. That link
is http://www.flickr.com/photos/meta474

Enjoy, guys. It was great being out there again.