[pct-l] Coast to Crest Trail - first 50 miles by next summer

Freiman, Paul pfreiman at ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 28 00:23:54 CDT 2009

In San Diego we have the 140 mile Sea to Sea trail.  It takes you from the Salton Sea to Del Mar (Torrey Pines).  Most of it is semi-urban, so it doesn't have the charm of Cresent City.  Ya take what you can get.  Halfmile is remaping it.  I am leading it section by section.  Let me know if you are interested.
Bivy