[pct-l] REI

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 27 12:43:33 CDT 2009

Wow...I seem to have struck a nerve with people based on some private e-mails. :)

Look, if someone gave me an REI gift card, I'd gladly buy something there.
(Anyone? Anyone?)

But, to ignore the  *main* customer base is not to understand "REI as lifestyle comment" I made.

I can't help it...I have a sarcastic sense of humor. Back in the Northeast, we called it "normal". ;)

If the REI comment offended people, replace with LL Bean, Eddie Bauer, Patagonia, etc.etc.etc.

Now, here's a clip of rainbows, sunshine and lollipops to make you all happy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2sKH8yjVsM

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com
http://www.redbubble.com/people/pmags/art