[pct-l] GPS trackers used correctly

virgil virgil at baloney.com
Mon Oct 26 20:29:45 CDT 2009

On Monday 26 October 2009 07:10:16 Postholer wrote:
> One thing about gps trackers is absolute certain....it sure is a whole
> lot of fun watching hikers progress up the trail:
> http://postholer.com/gmap/gmap.php?event_id=396
> or
> http://postholer.com/gmap/gmap.php?event_id=447

I have this sudden vision of a 'wild kingdom' episode where they capture
and tag hikers before releasing back into the wild in order to track the
annual migration of the elusive PCT thru-hiker.

--
"I came into this game for adventure - go anywhere, travel light, get in,
get out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone."

Robert De Niro as Harry Tuttle in Brazil.