[pct-l] bounce box

Randy Fitch randy7j at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 13:32:39 CDT 2009

Hey guys i was wondering about the use of bounce boxes and if i put a
battery charger for my camera in there will there be outlets where i
cross paths with my box and is it a nuisance to towns people of hikers
asking to use outlets? I really want to bring my camera but it is a Canon
digital SLR and it only uses Li-ion packs.
 Also what are the average size of bounce boxes and types? Can I put gear in
there or should i buy climate coherent clothes along the way?

Sorry for so many questions, but you all are reliable responses and I like
knowledgeable advice!!

Randy