[pct-l] Sub- five JMT at 69?

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Oct 19 20:48:59 CDT 2009

Triple M writes: Mad Mountain Margie is about to turn 71 ! and still hiking the PCT1 maybe not the thru hike I once planned, but I'm out there anyhow! with my guide dog Magic! His pace is even slower than mine! 1 mile per hour!

Switchback replies: This is outstanding.  I am tired of all the young whippersnappers and their records.  More senior power on the trail!!  In fact, I say there should be certain days that only seniors can hike on the PCT.  For instance, Friday through Sunday.  This includes senior horse people too.