[pct-l] Thanks

Randy Fitch randy7j at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 23:51:32 CDT 2009

Hey Thanks everyone for your thoughts and advice! Much appreciated!!

I defienetly am going to carry a tent! Maybe a three season around 3lbs. or
a tarptent the Sublite and use a hiking pole at 15oz!

>Is it something that would help you? Would the related advice of snow
travel, camping, avalanche awareness, and route selecting be of interest?

Yes, very much. These are serious areas of caution and the more advice from
trail knowledgeable people the better! I am in need of such advice and as
much as i can get! The last thing I want is to be out there and faced with
something i know nothing about! Confidence is life! Arrogance is death!