[pct-l] pct partner needed

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Sat Oct 17 18:05:49 CDT 2009

Supertramp,
You have received great advice so far...but, it can be done and has been
done....but only if you have extensive snow camping experience.
Regardless of what has been said, there are members on this list who are
experienced snow campers.
And, as has already bin pointed out, I would highly recommend you first
read  "High Odyssey" by Eugene A. Rose.
It is based on the diary of  Orland Bartholomew and his 300 mile
solitary trek of the High Sierra during the winter of 1928-29 and
considered to be "the first solo winter assault of Mt. Whitney and the
Muir Trail area".
Read it before you go......you will not be disappointed....it may save
your life

May I further suggest that you include Switchback & Reinhold as
beneficiaries in your will to support and assure the continence of a
worthy cause..."The Switchback & Reinhold Comedy Team"....dedicated to
brighten the life of our list members by bringing humor and laughter to
this list.

Anxiously awaiting the results of your trek and my greatly appreciated
inheritance.

JMT Reinhold

Supertramp wrote:
Hello everyone I'm a 30 yr. male my name is Loki Supertramp and I am
planing to hiking pct from Tehachapi ca. to klamath falls or. I want to
leave Nov. 5-6 email; me if interested