[pct-l] pct partner needed

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Fri Oct 16 22:37:40 CDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 8:23 PM,  <Travelerjmv at aol.com> wrote:
> it's that harsh out there huh?

In the early winter in a section of the trail that goes over 13,000
ft? Yeah. It can be that harsh out there.

If the storms don't kill you, the avalanches probably will.

>What other info can you give me?

If you want to do a long distance ski trip on that section of the
trail, you'd be better off doing it in the spring after the snow has
stabilized.

That being said, if you are an experienced winter mountaineer, with
the right knowledge and the right gear, and a little luck, I'm sure
you could do it. However, if you met all those conditions, I don't
think you'd be seeking a partner on this list.

Let us know how it turns out.