[pct-l] Pocketmail composer

John Brown dogpatchpup at cox.net
Tue Oct 13 13:39:23 CDT 2009

I have a Pocketmail Composer ready to go.  The hiker I got it from said it worked great for him.  I've decided not to go with the extra weight this winter on my Florida Trail journey.  It has the User Guide, USB cord and disc all in like new condition.  Price for this little gem:  The cost of shipping.  That's all I paid and would not feel right charging another hiker for it.  Email me at dogpatchpup at bellsouth.net .  I'll be leaving Thanksgiving weekend and would like to have found a new home for it then.

Thanks,

Devyn & dad   aka   beadman & grasshopper