[pct-l] Oregon Skyline Trail

boundforadventure at gmail.com boundforadventure at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 13:38:40 CDT 2009

You might be seeing a lot of hunters. Hope you and your pack are wearing
bright orange.

Lost and Found

From: "Deems" <losthiker at sisqtel.net>
Subject: [pct-l] OR Sec C bound
To: "pct" <pct-l at backcountry.net>

I want to thank all the people that gave me great insight and water
information along the Hwy140 to Crater Lake NP section, it is appreciated. I
head out soon to hike this section during the last great weather window this
fall. I'm going light, but will camp and sleep warm and dry. I plan to hike
most of the old Oregon Skyline trail by the many Sky Lakes along this
section. I bet I won't see any other hikers for five days along this 50 mile
stretch.