[pct-l] Hydromulch

Robert Snook verdick at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 12:58:50 CDT 2009

Well, they're trying to not have the plastics in the hydromulch this
year, as they weren't supposed to be in it last year.  I guess they
received a few complaints about that last year.  ;-)

And I would think that's it's not so much of an issue of the
"chaparral already knows what to do after a fire" as to slow down the
effects of water & mud flooding down, covering the city of Santa
Barbara, being downslope of the burn area.  It's an "erosion control"
and since erosion is a wholly natural process, we are, admittedly,
fighting a natural reaction.

Verdick '05