[pct-l] (no subject)

Diane at Santa Barbara Hikes dot com diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Fri Oct 9 09:09:51 CDT 2009

Actually, they call it hydrumulch and it has no seed. They claim it
also has no trash, too, however, I took a look at it last year and it
is indeed made of ground up cardboard packaging (barcodes, text and
colors plainly visible) with an unhealthy dose of torn up plastic
bags, foil, wrappers and other junk. It saddens me that people feel
that "something must be done" when there is a fire. The forest knows
how to grow back all by itself and does not need garbage thrown on it.

Diane