[pct-l] PCT Closure

David Ellzey david at xpletive.com
Thu Oct 8 23:14:22 CDT 2009

I've been thinking about this for a bit. Let's assume that both the Station and the Sheep Fire closures are in effect next summer. I assume that thrus would need to hitch to Wrightwood from Cajon Pass, that makes sense. But I find it difficult to imagine hiking up Acorn to do the 30 miles to Islip just to hitch BACK to Wrightwood to catch a ride to Donna's. I imagine most people would opt to jump off at Cajon and go directly to Hiker Heaven.

If I haven't moved to Oregon yet, I will likely be pitching in with the MikkyD's to Hiker Heaven shuttle next year.

Dave