[pct-l] PCT Closure

Nitnoid1 nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 8 11:19:07 CDT 2009

Ergo, my offer to run a shuttle to Cajon Pass.

Sent from my iPhone

There is some confusion in the Angeles NF opened their forest from Wright Mtn to Islip Saddle. That doesn't help thrus though. I would consider it all closed. I sure wouldn't walk Hwy 138 either - lots of traffic accidents on that road and rough shoulders.