[pct-l] US tourist visa to thru hike

anna mathys haexli333 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 12:39:36 CDT 2009

Hey
I'm also interested how to get a long term visa. I'm Swiss and have heard of
several people that it's almost impossible to get a tourist visa for longer
than 6 months. I'd love to see the States also from a different view than as
a hiker. What did you, Mountaingoat, tell the embassy what you're doing the
other half year after the AT?
AnnA